How To Use Coinomi Wallet?
Coinomi is considered one of the safest mobile crypto wallets supporting multiple cryptocurrencies, with support for more than 125 blockchain assets and 382 tokens. The Coinomi platform also offers unmatched security measures and a beginner's friendly interface for a seamless user experience.
You can also access and use all of Coinomi's features for free. The wallet also prevents hacking and theft by restricting its private key to the device.
Connecting Your Coinomi Wallet To ZenLedger For Your Crypto Tax Forms
- To import your Coinomi transactions into ZenLedger for your crypto tax forms, all we need is your public wallet address.
- Paste your wallet address into the Coinomi wallet address field in ZenLedger.
- Select the proper coin from the dropdown list.
- Select if the wallet is based in the USA or not.
- Then hit add a coin.
How To Use Coinomi Wallet?
You can download the Coinomi wallet from its desktop version (Coinomi desktop). Alternatively, you can download the Android version or the iOS version from the Play Store and App Store respectively.
Once you have Coinomi installed on your phone, adding funds to your wallet is easy. If you haven’t downloaded the app, you can find it at the Google Play store. Here’s how to set up your wallet:
1. Create New Wallet
Open the Coinomi app and choose "Create New Wallet"
2. Seed Phrase And Password
Write down the seed phrase displayed on the screen and keep it safe. In case of loss or theft of your device, this seed phrase can be used to restore your wallet.
Next, add a password that you'll be using to log in to your account.
Now that your wallet is created and you've got your seed phrase, you can choose the currency that you want to add to your crypto portfolio. Additionally, you can add new coins at any time.
How Does Coinomi Wallet Work?
You can add Bitcoin or other crypto funds to your Coinomi wallet by using any of the three methods:
- Receiving crypto from someone
- Bitcoin ATM
- Crypto exchanges
Now that your wallet is funded you can send and receive crypto following the simple steps given below:
Simply send your existing fund from your wallet to the recipient's wallet address.
Similar to the process of sending cryptocurrency, anyone who has your wallet address can send you a payment.
The Bottom Line: Why Choose Coinomi Wallet?
The Coinomi wallet has a beginner's friendly interface and is loaded with functionality.
- Top-notch privacy and security, including hierarchical deterministic, customer support, enhanced privacy & anonymity
- Built-in exchange
- Multi supported coins (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and so on)
- Multi supported assets
- Dynamic calculation of fee provides the best value for money
- Private keys are stored on your personal device only
- Can be restored or restored with the recovery seed phrase backup
- Supports cross-chain payments
If you're looking for an easy-to-use wallet with top-notch security features, look no further. Coinomi lets you store and make transactions with your digital assets in just a few clicks.