A Brief Guide to HitBTC Exchange
Founded in 2013, HitBTC is a crypto exchange that allows its users to trade cryptocurrencies along with ample crypto pairs. The HitBTC exchange offers multi-currency support and has millions of active uses on its trading platform. Additionally, the exchange has a multilingual interface for languages such as Chinese, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese.
The HitBTC exchange is available for users across the globe (except for US traders) without any restrictions. The HitBTC team designed the platform with different types of users in mind. During its design phase, a lot of emphasis was on its interfaces’ simplicity and ease of use. As a result, one of the most important features of this exchange is it offers different types of accounts for different types of traders to match their trading styles. In our HitBTC review, we will discuss features offered by the exchange.
Connecting your HitBTC Address to ZenLedger For Your Crypto Tax Forms
Within ZenLedger, on the Import Transactions page and Exchanges tab, select the Exchange you want to import. Then you'll see a table that outlines the possible methods. We support a direct API code import for many centralized exchanges, while others may require a CSV import. Decentralized exchanges may require a wallet address.
To import your transactions from an exchange, simply navigate to the "Exchanges" tab of the "Imports" page. Select the exchange that you are looking to import, and instructions will be provided for that specific exchange!
Features of HitBTC Exchange
As mentioned earlier, HitBTC offers a gamut of features. Here are some of the key features offered by the exchange:
- Traders can easily buy and sell different crypto tokens using 800+ crypto pairs. It is one of the leading exchanges that list emerging projects.
- If a user wants to swap tokens, they can use the HitBTC crypto-to-crypto exchange feature. HitBTC doesn’t have verification as part of the KYC process and therefore, it is easy for traders to use.
- It is considered one of the most secure exchanges because it has not been hacked in the past.
- It has low trading fees: the taker fee is 0.25 percent and the maker fee is 0.1 percent.
- The exchange offers a robust API, which the traders can use alongside their trading bot.
- For new traders, the exchange provides a demo account. With this, new traders can learn the basics of trading without spending any actual money.
How to Use HitBTC Exchange?
This leading crypto exchange is preferred by millions of traders due to its tools and features. Using the exchange is simple as well. Below are the steps to use HitBTC:
- First,, you need to register on the platform. You have to provide your full legal name, your email ID, and a strong password, and then you have agreed to the terms of service. After doing this, you’ll get a verification email and after verifying it, your account will be activated. As mentioned earlier, you don’t have to go through an exhaustive verification process to trade on this platform.
- Next, you have to deposit funds into your trading account and you can do it via different payment options provided by HitBTC. You can add your preferred token such as BTC, ETH, or USDT by using the QR code provided by the exchange.
- On HitBTC’s home page, you’ll find a lot of basic information and trading charts along with the trading volumes of cryptocurrencies. This page will also contain information such as the latest changes in the market price, exchange rates, offer to buy or sell, and more.
Advantages of Using HitBTC Exchange
There are several advantages of using HitBTC. Some of them are:
- While using the HitBTC exchange, users can look at charts, current exchange rates, transaction history, news, and descriptions of their preferred cryptocurrency.
- The exchange allows profitable buying, selling, and exchange of different crypto tokens as well as updates the general market situation around the world on the platform.
- According to CoinMarketCap, HitBTC has become one of the best global crypto exchanges in terms of liquidity.
- The exchange offers APIs and advanced traders can take advantage of these APIs to trade crypto automatically.
- With the HitBTC mobile app available on Android and iOS, traders can trade on the go. The apps are available on the App Store and the Play Store.
- With the HitBTC affiliate program, users can earn via referrals. The exchange offers several rewards and hence, traders can earn a good passive income.
To conclude, the HitBTC exchange is one of the market-leading crypto exchanges that offer security and several features. Some of the features are lower fees, robust security measures, and advanced tools for seasoned traders. For trading, it is important to choose a good crypto exchange, and HitBTC checks all the boxes of a great crypto exchange. Lastly, it can be used easily by beginner traders as it offers a demo account to practice trading. We hope this our HitBTC reviews blog will help you choose HitBTC as your crypto exchange.