Last Updated: 9.6.2022
FTC Endorsement Guidelines and Information
- The FTC's Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking (https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/resources/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking).
- FTC: The Do's and Don'ts for Social Media Influencers (https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/news/press-releases/2017/09/csgo-lotto-owners-settle-ftcs-first-ever-complaint-against-individual-social-media-influencers).
- FTC: Disclosures 101 for Social Media Influencers (https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/resources/disclosures-101-social-media-influencers).
- FTC: Do you endorse things on social media? (https://www.ftc.gov/media/71405).
- Only post content provided by ZenLedger or content that is your sole and original creation;
- Comply with the Federal Trade Commission's (the "FTC") Guides Concerning Endorsements and Testimonials (https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-16/chapter-I/subchapter-B/part-255), including making:
- statements that reflect Affiliates or Partner’s honest beliefs, opinions, and experiences; and
- clear and conspicuous disclosure about Affiliate’s or Partner’s connection to ZenLedger in all of posts.
- any additional guidelines provided by ZenLedge.
- Do not distribute unsolicited bulk emails (spam) referencing ZenLedger or spam any websites with the Affiliate Link.
- Do not use disingenuous actions induced through any means, including but not limited to, incentivized traffic or traffic generated by software applications or machine action (i.e., bots).
- Do not create fake followers or engagement on social media platforms, such as:
- buying followers;
- using bots to grow audience size by automating account creation, following, commenting, and liking; or
- post fake sponsored content.
- Do not make false or misleading claims about ZenLedger or any other party,
- Do not represent themselves, ZenLedger or their relationship with ZenLedger in a false or misleading way.
- Do not make any claims about ZenLedger’s Services or ZenLedger competitors' products or services that are not backed up by evidence;
- Do not disclose any of ZenLedger’s confidential information;
- Do not disparage ZenLedger or its Services;
- Do not engage in any communication that is defamatory or infringes upon the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Do not offer for sale or solicit products on behalf of ZenLedger;
- Do not make offensive comments that have the purpose or effect of creating an intimidating or hostile environment;
- Do not post content that promotes bigotry, racism, or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Do not use ethnic slurs, personal insults, obscenity, or other offensive language; and
- Do not make any comments or post any content that in any way promotes unsafe activities that could lead to an unsafe situation involving ZenLedger's consumers or other individuals.